96 件の投稿
Cathy Kraftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
navy runner with band! - What company makes the wool navy striped runner?
    コメント
Cathy Kraftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
landing treatment - We had wood floors installed at beach house over the winter. To save money, we opted to just pain the stairs and add a runner. I just notic... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件    投票 26 票
Cathy Kraftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tile details please - I really love the floor and wall tile. Please share any information on it you can!
    コメント
Cathy Kraftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions please - How long is the cabinet wall that includes washer, dryer and refrigerator?
    コメント 1 件
Cathy Kraftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I like the floor tile - Please share info on floor tile.
    コメント
Cathy Kraftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
double marine sconces - Please share source/ company for sconces.
    コメント 1 件
Cathy Kraftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the rug! - Any info on the source for the rug would be appreciated.
    コメント
Cathy Kraftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please share sizes - What size lot? What size house?
    コメント
Cathy Kraftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
please share what size ? - What is the lot size and house size?
    コメント
Cathy Kraftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
who is the source for the wallpaper? - I love the Seven Mile Island wallpaper. Please share the source!
    コメント
もっと見る...