5 件の投稿
Mali Hirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Runner rug? - Not sure how to complete this room... Should a runner rug be it?
    コメント 6 件
Mali Hirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ottoman? - We bought this Macy's couch but not sure what kind of an ottoman or coffee table should go with it. Our space is small so looking for someth... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mali Hirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entry way living room - Any advice on where to place a TV, a couch... what kind.... no idea how to design this space!
    コメント 8 件
Mali Hirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living room / entryway problem. - Hi there, The picture you see below is our living room. I really don't know how to deal with it... I recently sold all the furniture you see... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mali Hirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color area rug? - This is a picture of our tiny living space. I bought these side chairs and also a green love seat to go on the opposite side. I'm thinking a... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件