9 件の投稿
makalocoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's up with the line margins? - When reading with the text set as I usually have it (110% of default), the lines are getting cut off at the end. Also, when I'm trying to co... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
makalocoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New page layout - Sorry, but I'm finding it very annoying to have "Featured Discussions" running horizontally across the list of topics. It interrupts the flo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
makalocoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Notifications? - I stopped receiving notifications (new comments, likes, etc.) as of 1:10 pm this afternoon. At first I just figured it must be a slow day, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
makalocoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Filter by Country - How do I get the "filter by country" option to stay on "All"? Whenever I move off the page where I set it, it resets to "United States". Isn... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
makalocoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Non-slip patio flooring for full sun, hot climate - Does a material exist that is non-slip AND stays cool enough to walk on in bare feet? I live in a desert/coastal area of Mexico about a thou... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
makalocoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash grout stains the tiles! - My kitchen backsplash went on today, and I had the installer grout a small unattached piece to make sure I liked the color. I love it … exce... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
makalocoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Purpose of this cabinet? - I bought it at a secondhand market for about $15. Can anyone venture a guess as to what its original use might have been? It's 92 cm square ... 続きを読む
    コメント
makalocoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the "report" button? - I've seen other members refer to it, but I don't know where it is.
    コメント 42 件
makalocoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen window pain ;-) - I'm moving my kitchen to a room that was designed (badly) to be a bedroom. For plumbing and drainage reasons, the sink and stove must be on ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件