35 件の投稿
mainesthaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
terra-cotta containers - Where can I get the four terra-cotta containers hanging from the in-ground hooks?
    コメント 1 件
mainesthaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
sectional comfort - Who is the manufacturer of the sectional? Can you send link? Love the deep seating.
    コメント 1 件
mainesthaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
inside measurements - Description isn’t clear. Is 32x18 the inside or outside measurements? If the latter, what is the inside measurement?
    コメント
mainesthaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
budgeting - cost - affordability - What’s the dimension of this closet and what is the approximate cost for these options?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
mainesthaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
new house woes - still unpacking boxes. - Furniture doesn’t fit my new home in more ways that one: (1) too traditional with fall colors and (2) seems way too small. I installed the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
mainesthaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
SOS - updating a traditional dining room - I have a very traditional dining room which needs updating badly. Can anyone make any recommendation that don’t include painting the wood? B... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
mainesthaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
transitional bathroom - What is the name of the stunning Geometric wallpaper in this bathroom?
    コメント 2 件
mainesthaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
dimensions of bowl - Can you provide the bowl measurements?
    コメント
mainesthaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Empty family room needs help - Hi. I just moved into a new home and having a problem with selecting seating for the family room. Here are pics of the area. Leaning toward ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
mainesthaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
family room design - Hi. I just moved into a new home and having a problem with selecting seating for the family room. Here are pics of the area. Leaning toward ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...