41 件の投稿
magsmayersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What paint color might be close to this? - I can't find the grey paint color used in this picture, and was wondering if anyone could recommend something? I would love for it to be a S... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
magsmayersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question about drapery rings - You guys have been so helpful! Hopefully you don't mind helping me figure out one last little detail for my drapes. If I'm going with a 1.5 ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
magsmayersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What diameter curtain rod do I need? - I'm having drapes made for a very large sliding door. The total width of the door is 148 inches, and the rod itself will be about 172 inches... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
magsmayersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a strange crib design? - Hi, I'm working on a nursery and I'm looking for opinions on this crib. Does it appear odd to anyone that the front panel extends all the wa... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 32 件
magsmayersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to find large diameter curtain rods? - Hi, I'm trying to find window hardware for a large slider (187 inches), and it's been a challenge! Is there a good website where I can find ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
magsmayersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What style pleats for drape? - I am having drapes custom made from this fabric for my slider and surrounding windows in the adjacent breakfast nook. The style of our house... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
magsmayersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Thoughts on sectionals with matching ottoman? - We are in the market for a new couch. Our living room is big, and we like the kid-friendly seating space of a sectional. I've attached a pic... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
magsmayersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design inspiration for our master bedroom? - I'm looking to start decorating our master bedroom and I need some inspiration/ideas. It's HUGE-- I think it's 375ish square feet, which I t... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
magsmayersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color rug would you do? - I'm trying to choose a living room rug for my very gray and white home. I tend to be a little afraid of color, but I feel like my house is s... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
magsmayersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should I put on these shelves? - I'm in desperate need of inspiration. I have huge built-ins in my living room, and the shelves are 23 inches wide. Everything I put on them ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...