15 件の投稿
Magda Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need front door color advice and other stuff! - Hi good people of Houzz! We're looking to redo the windows by the front door as well as the six windows to the left of the front door and I ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 28 件
Magda Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What style dining room table? - I'm looking for a bigger dining room table and found a beautiful oval Drexel vintage one but I'm struggling to see if it would fit in my pla... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Magda Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Built-ins on angled wall - HELP me please! - Hi good design people, I'm looking to put in built ins on this weird angled wall in my dining room,..the space used to be a den and we open... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Magda Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting our old yellow house - thoughts on color? - Hello wonderful Houzzers! We're ready to paint the siding on our yellow house (see top pic) and are going to stain the brick - our inspirati... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
Magda Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living/Dining layout conundrum! Help! Put your space planner hats on! - We finally moved in to our recently renovated house and now we're beyond confused on how to arrange our new open layout. We have a sectiona... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 22 件
Magda Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint sheen questions - yikes! - Well, now that I've picked out paint colors - I have to pick out sheens. What do most people do? Eggshell? I have two little boys so I do... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Magda Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Weirdo kitchen layout - how do I open this up? - Hi there! I have yet another question - this one about the kitchen. Our current kitchen is a galley kitchen with a breakfast nook at the... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 28 件
Magda Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Magda Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Magda Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color? - What paint color did you use on the window wall? Thanks! Love this room!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
もっと見る...