53 件の投稿
m kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My Quartz Testing Results (Cambria, Pental, LG and Bedrosian Porcelain - Tested out quartz and porcelain samples with turmeric to see how easily they would clean and also dragged a scissor across to see if they sc... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 7 件
m kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Designer frustration - We hired a designer for our kitchen remodel last winter. Due to covid and being a first line responder, we asked if we could hold off on the... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
m kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Before and After - Before is prior to purchase a few years ago. Finally got around to decorating this room. Happy with the way it turned out.
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 8 件
m kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Side table: Yay or Nay - Can't decide if I like this side table here (the larger one closest to the camera)...I would get another of the same table for the other sid... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
m kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entryway: ottoman, chair or table? - We are having my husband's colleagues over soon and I am stressed about our entryway. Would like to get it decorated soon! I can't decide wh... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 24 件
m kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master Bedroom - Happy to be done with this room almost! Still need chair(s) for a reading nook but I'm so happy the way it's turned out so far.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 7 件
m kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Finishing touches for this space - Looking for ideas on a coffee table and side tables for this space as well as a rug (current one is not staying.) Also looking for ideas on ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 52 件
m kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oversized portrait placement - I have 2 large B&W portraits of my kids that I would like advice on where to place. I originally planned on hanging them above the sofa... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 23 件
m kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirror to go with navy sofa - I am trying to decide between two leaner mirrors to go in this room. Help me decide please. http://www.horchow.com/Antiqued-Silver-Beaded-Fl... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
m kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Demilune table - What a beautiful space! Can you provide details on the demilune table? I have been looking for a modern demilune and this looks just like wh... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
もっと見る...