5 件の投稿
lyssamae01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for kitchen update - box light, countertops? - Hi - looking to update our kitchen a little bit and the first issue is this huge box light - it is going bad, but is the light that is wired... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
lyssamae01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with paint colors / accent wall - We moved into a house that is straight out of the 90s and I am painting it to give it an updated look, but can't decide on color. I was sure... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
lyssamae01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Rescued Palm - I rescued this palm tree from a lady that threw a bunch of plants out on a snowy day in Nebraska. I've had it for a couple of weeks, and the... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
lyssamae01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is wrong with my Peace Lily? - I repotted my peace lily this summer and it is mad, but I can't figure out what is wrong with it. The leaves keep browning and dying. Is it... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
lyssamae01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help With Jade Plant Care? - I got this beautiful jade plant for free off of Craigslist because the owner thought it was no longer happy. The leaves are yellowing and ki... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件