30 件の投稿
lyrics1967さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would love to know about the bedspread - Hope someone can tell me the make of the spread and shams and where they were purchased? Thanks
    コメント 1 件
lyrics1967さんがディスカッションをはじめました
About the washer in the cabinet. - I assume it had to be front loading for this to work? Do you know hat sort of washer they put in the cabinet? ~Thanks
    コメント 1 件
lyrics1967さんがディスカッションをはじめました
The posts - Can you please share the size of the posts and height? My husband thinks they appear to be 8" X 8". Maybe 10 feet long? Thanks
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
lyrics1967さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Patio cover - Do you have another view of this cover? I'd really like to see more how it's structured underneath as well as how it looks from the outside ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
lyrics1967さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 5 件
lyrics1967さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roof lines - I noticed the patio roofline runs different that that of the main house. Do you have pictures that show where the two butt up together. We'r... 続きを読む
    コメント
lyrics1967さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile on fireplace - Are those terracotta tiles on the fireplace awning?
    コメント 1 件
lyrics1967さんがディスカッションをはじめました
The rug - Adorable room! What size is the rug and where can it be purchased? The brand too if you have it? Thanks!
    コメント
lyrics1967さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do keep it comfortable with extreme climates changes? - I love this. I love everything about it. I do wonder about the lack of insulation? I know to do this will require sheetrock. And that will i... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...