40 件の投稿
lynbornmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is this on my pepper plant leaves? - I have five different kinds of pepper plants (jalapeno, garden salsa, marconi, red bell and something else can't remember name). They all st... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
lynbornmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this rose dead? - My roses did horrid this year after the brutal winter. I lost a lot of them. I have 3 New Dawn roses that were very large about 5 years old.... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
lynbornmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I transplant one of these pumpkins? - I have 4 little pumpkin plants coming up (Big Max). Clearly they are too close. The bed is a raised 4 x 8 and nothing else is in it. Two que... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
lynbornmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
black curled leaves on hawthorne?? - We have several hawthorn trees on our property. Two are American Hawthornes planted in our front beds from a nursery about 3 years ago. Nice... 続きを読む
    コメント
lynbornmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I think I screwed up.... - I am relatively new to clematis so feel free to tell me this was dumb. I have a sweet autumn clematis growing up a large free standing trell... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
lynbornmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
best selection of coleus in columbus area? - Last year I was a little disappointed in the varieties and quantities of Coleus in the usual nurseries I go to. I picked a few up at Chadwic... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
lynbornmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you plant another vine w/ sweet autumn? - I planted a small sweet autumn clematis last year with the intention of it being ground cover for a large area of a bed. To be honest I didn... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
lynbornmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ornamental tree for near patio (instead of japanese lilac)? - We have some plans for a decent size patio drawn up for this spring and several very large beds around it. We took the plans to a landscape ... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
lynbornmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
funny looking worm/insect like things destroying tricolor beech - We've had our tricolor beech for a few years. Its done great the past few years. This year, it looks like crap. We were hit really bad by th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
lynbornmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of mulch do you use? - Ok...I couldn't think of which forum would be best for this question but this is a busy forum and most of you probably have mulched beds sin... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
もっと見る...