7 件の投稿
lulusriverhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
With apologies for how bad these photos are (I took them with my camera phone tonight with the electricians in the foreground), I desperatel... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
lulusriverhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone know what color either or both of these stains would be? We have pine floors and I love this warm look.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
lulusriverhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! I need to pick a color stain for my beautiful old wide plank floors throughout our home tomorrow. I'm stuck because the dining room ha... 続きを読む
    コメント 57 件
lulusriverhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
We just bought a riverfront home. Two acres abutting a river, to be exact. I fell in love with the river but didn't really think practically... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
lulusriverhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What do I do with this kitchen in our new home? The countertops are awful pink laminate, and the appliances are white and don't match the of... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
lulusriverhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curious what color combo and any accessories that you design geniuses would recommend for my entranceway here. It is a pretty dark space tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
lulusriverhomeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I have a little one who will soon be climbing. How on earth do I babyproof this loft and keep the light, open feel? I thought about beargras... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件