148 件の投稿
Lu Stamosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is the square footage for the bathroom & closet - Love how this design incorporated the closet along the bathroom. Where is the toilet though? I don’t see it in the picture? Could you tell m... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lu Stamosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
little house in backyard - Hello this is a gorgeous project. So many unique innovative ways to use space. I was wondering the little house in the back that is separate... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Lu Stamosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
trees planted by window - Hello, I was wondering if you could please tell me what are the types of tree are planted on either side of the window and the fountains
    コメント
Lu Stamosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
could you tell us what the tree is that is planted - There is a tree that is pretty dainty I was wondering what tree it is.
    コメント 1 件
Lu Stamosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
patio furniture brand - Hello, This is remarkable. It is such a great layout and decorated. I was wondering the brand of company that makes this patio furniture set... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lu Stamosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
privacy trees which kind - Hello could you tell me what variety and name is the trees house added. I love the way they look. Small but not too small
    コメント
Lu Stamosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
square footage of kitchen n dining room - Hello I was just wondering since the island is at an angle what was the footprint area you had for the kitchen and what was the dining room ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Lu Stamosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what brand is the refrigerator and size - Hello wondering what refrigerator this is? It came out so beautiful in your layout.
    コメント
Lu Stamosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
square footage of kitchen - Hello, I was just wondering what the square footage is the space where the kitchen is ? It looks very complete and wondering what the square... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lu Stamosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
separate dining room entertaining area - Hello, What a smart idea to crate a smaller room for the dining room. I was just wondering on this space oils you tell me the small size of ... 続きを読む
    コメント
もっと見る...