10 件の投稿
Lucy Goodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are reviews on Houzz to be trusted? - Approximately 4 weeks ago I left a very poor review for a professional on Houzz who had completely wasted our time and let us down very badl... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Lucy Goodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Water softener vs Water conditioner? Any thoughts? - Love any input on Water Softener vs Water Conditioner question that we're currently facing. I've mixed reviews of each from plumbers on eac... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Lucy Goodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Neon Word Light company - Anyone used a really good company for bespoke neon word lights? I'm looking for one to go at the top of my yellow staircase to say "He... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Lucy Goodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior Designer needed - I first went to FIND PROFESSIONALS but everyone there are big project companies. I'm looking for someone to do some consultation on an hour... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
Lucy Goodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone used a template for plumbing a bath before it arrives? - We're doing a massive renovation which has been held up during covid and we're racing to finish but have hit a small snag. The bath we orde... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Lucy Goodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tadelakt or other polished plaster or even concrete in bathroom? - Aghhhh! Please help someone! After ages of not being able to pick a single tile for the hopefully soon to be gorgeous loft bathroom inc show... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
Lucy Goodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tadelakt Maintenance - Hi, By complete coincidence, I left a message with your office today. I have been talking to Valentin at Tadelakt London about using Tadela... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lucy Goodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dinesen Douglas Fir Floor - am I mad to contemplate? - I've fallen in love with this floor and I have have have to make a decision like NOW! It's torture! I've turned into Indecision Queen! ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 22 件
Lucy Goodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Towel rail - Hi, could you tell me where this towel rail comes from?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Lucy Goodmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper source - love this wall paper. Could you tell me what it is called and where I could get it?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件