16 件の投稿
lucacasperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the driveway pavers! What are they? - What is the brand, line and color of the driveway pavers? Thank you so much!
    コメント
lucacasperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the stone: what kind is it? - Hi, we are looking to cover three large patios with natural stone. I love the stone in this photo and am wondering what you can tell me abou... 続きを読む
    コメント
lucacasperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the tile! - What kind is it? Stone, brand, size, color? Thanks so much!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
lucacasperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件
lucacasperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the tiles! Where are they from? - Please I would love the details about the tiles! Thanks!
    コメント
lucacasperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the flooring. - What is the company and product used for the tiling?
    コメント 2 件
lucacasperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the overhead sunshades! - What brand are they? I assume they are retractable?
    コメント
lucacasperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the paver combination! - What are the brands, materials, sizes and colors of both the rectangular and curvy tiles used on this patio? Thanks in advance!
    コメント
lucacasperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the tiles made of? Travertine, limestone, something else? - And where did you get them? I love them; thanks.
    コメント
lucacasperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you buy the red, curvy tiles on the ground, and the red bor? - And the occasional pavers as well. I love this patio. Thanks!
    コメント
もっと見る...