37 件の投稿
lubintさんがディスカッションをはじめました
teal paint is gorgeous - What a beautiful teal paint! What color is it? I’d like to paint my rec room the same way. It’s dark but fun.
    コメント
lubintさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
lubintさんがディスカッションをはじめました
gray cabinet color - Are those cabinets painted? What color is it? It’s perfect.
    コメント 1 件
lubintさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blue painted cabinets - What color and brand is that blue paint? It’s perfect.
    コメント
lubintさんがディスカッションをはじめました
light over the table - Where does that beautiful light come from?
    コメント
lubintさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Yellow arch lamp - That lamp is wonderful! Where did you buy it?
    コメント
lubintさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seat height - What is the height of the seat?
    コメント
lubintさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Amazing chandelier! - Please tell me who designed it and where I can find one.
    コメント
lubintさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall covering - What's on the wall? It sort of looks like carpet squares. I like how the squares are all different.
    コメント
lubintさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathtub - Awesome tub! Where did you get it? What's it called? What's it made of? Is it comfortable?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...