8 件の投稿
L LRMさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bedroom privacy roller shades - I have full length windows that I like to leave open during the day for the light and view of the garden. i need the privacy during the nigh... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
L LRMさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Family Room layout - I am not able to decide between a sectional or sofa for my family/living room. My family wants a sectional but I don't know if it integers ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
L LRMさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art? - Where can i find the art in the picture?
    コメント
L LRMさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decorating Dining Room - I wanted to know in what order would one go furnishing the dining room. I have the dining table and the chandelier. I am not sure what i sho... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
L LRMさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art - Hi, Could you tell me where i could find this art piece? Also, what are the dimensions? Thanks a lot.
    コメント 1 件
L LRMさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art - Hi, Who is the art from? I have a similar color walls and the chairs. I wanted to check ith you to see what made you pick the blue art? Th... 続きを読む
    コメント
L LRMさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining Room art and accessories - I need help choosing art on the wall along the dining table. The chairs and chandelier are new from west elm. I am not sure if i should do ... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
L LRMさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining chair color - I am looking to get the same chair set but have grey for the curved chair and cream for the ends. I ordered the chairs this afternoon and no... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件