4 件の投稿
lrgarceauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window treatments - We are redecorating our master bedroom and bathroom. I'm at the point of selecting window treatments. We have very traditional tastes. Our b... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
lrgarceauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with the bathroom mirror and lights - We are in the process of redoing our bathroom. We are constrained as to the type of lighting fixture over the sinks that I can have. A fiv... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
lrgarceauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Placement of an area rug in bedroom - My bedroom is approximately 16x16 . We have a king bed on one wall. Opposite the king bed is a large dresser and an occasional chair and o... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
lrgarceauさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trying to make my kitchen more marketable for sale of house - I have had my house on the market for about 9 months. The kitchen is supposedly the problem. The appliances with the exception of the refr... 続きを読む
    コメント 45 件