16 件の投稿
Erica Leighさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vinyl Asbestos Tile? - I was helping a friend do some work at their house (built in 1957), and I saw it had these two kinds of tiles. They are different, but I hav... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Erica Leighさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Windows with Tempered Glass - Can anybody tell me why tempered glass is required next to an exterior door if there is no chance of the door actually hitting the window?
    コメント
Erica Leighさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Range & sink back-to-back - What is the distance between the sink and range (back-to-back) and is this layout ever inconvenient for a 2 cook kitchen?
    コメント 1 件
Erica Leighさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Erica Leighさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace Help - Any thoughts on how to update this? There is a built-in gas grill (ventilated) and patterned tiles around it...we never use the grill thoug... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Erica Leighさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Layout in a small house/weird configuratio- What would you do? - I have a weird shaped kitchen in a smaller house. There is currently a large open space where we currently have a table, but we would like ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Erica Leighさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with this? - Anybody have any ideas on what this could be used for/what to put in it?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Erica Leighさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should I do with this antique table? - I just got this thinking it could be a desk, but the underside is too low for legs to fit under it when sitting! It is 28" deep and 36" wide... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Erica Leighさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Paint Colors - I am wanting to paint the trim and the brick of my home but keep the brown siding and shingles that are newer. I am thinking white or cream... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Erica Leighさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior paint color - What should I do in terms of exterior home finishes? Right now, it is brown siding and yellow brick. I really don't like the brick and tend ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...