10 件の投稿
Lo Blattnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Polyurethane cornice - opinions/recommendations? - I saw one similar thread on here on this subject but it's a few years old so wanted to see if I could get more up to date opinions on the ma... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lo Blattnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garden sofa - source? - Been garden sofa hunting for 3yrs - this looks almost exactly like what I'm after. Can you share where it's from?
    コメント
Lo Blattnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to seal this wood table top? - Hi, I have this old reclaimed French dining table that I never sealed as to not change the look but it's tricky to keep clean so I have to f... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Lo Blattnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior Design App - Recommendations? - Hi, I've just started using SketchUp after trialling various other design apps beforehand - hoping that this one would let me integrate spec... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Lo Blattnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furniture and decor shopping in the UK? - Hi all, I've been browsing, collecting, bookmarking furniture and interior design pieces for years - now that I have a flat to decorate and ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 14 件    コメント 61 件
Lo Blattnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Solar garden lighting in the UK - yes or no? - My patio and garden are pitch black at the moment so I'm looking into lighting options. Hardwiring to the exterior wall could be a bit of a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Lo Blattnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best room design apps? - Hi, I have been playing around with most room/interior design apps out there but while they're pretty good at giving a general idea of space... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lo Blattnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to clean painted floor boards? - Hi all, I've had my wooden floors painted white a few weeks ago but with the builders still going in and out to finish other jobs they have ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Lo Blattnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to drain dishes on a marble worktop? - Hi, After a lot of consideration I decided to go with Carrara marble worktops in my new kitchen. I do however not have a dishwasher and I am... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Lo Blattnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
That brass (?) side table is lovely. Any idea where it's from? - Looking for an identical or very similar side table, would appreciate any hints or recommentations (I'm based in UK). Thank you!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件