4 件の投稿
LaRiena Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backsplash - What color grout did you chose for your backsplash? It looks warmer than a charcoal... I like it
    コメント
LaRiena Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Leathered versus honed white marble quartzite kitchen counter tops - Hi! I'm looking for some tips and advise. We are getting a white marble quartzite counter top. I have always loved the softnest and subtl... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
LaRiena Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Reverse Osmosis Kitchen Faucet Sets w/ InstaHot & cold drinking water - Hi. I'm a hot water and hot tea drinker and my family prefers ice cold. We love our 5 gallon jug hot and cold water dispenser (like in off... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
LaRiena Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
name of marble on wall tiles - HI. I'm sorry to ask this again but I'm absolutely in love with the tiling on the walls here. I read the comments and it seems they're mar... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件