23 件の投稿
L Mitchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room Heartburn - I would your advice on my living room layout. The wall will have a large television, with electric fireplace 65”. I am struggling with the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
L Mitchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint for small office - I want to paint this room SW Urbane Bronze. It is a small space, but a large window takes up the majority of one the walls. Will it be too d... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
L Mitchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Upstairs Loft Help Needed - Home is under construction. The loft area (16x10) will have a small sofa w chaise but I am struggling with the 53” of hallway/entryway space... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
L Mitchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Guest room redo! - Houzz Family, I've decided to revamp my guest room, and I would like to do it without breaking the bank ;). The bedding is new http://www.p... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
L Mitchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decor - What, if anything should I put on this cabinet? It is located in a living room / dining room space. I think I need a little pop! But not s... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
L Mitchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need ideas for decorating - Need ideas for decorating the bar cabinet. Thanks
    コメント 1 件
L Mitchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Power Room - Hi Houzz Family, I need some advice on my Power Room. It is connected to my Living Room. The accent wall to the right is painted BEHR Eveni... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 23 件
L Mitchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Power Room - Hi Houzz Family, I need some advice on my Power Room. It is connected to my Living Room. The accent wall to the right is painted BEHR Eveni... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
L Mitchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lamp wattage - What is the max wattage bulb does this lamp take? Thank you
    コメント 1 件
L Mitchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Accent wall - Love the decor. What paint color did you use (dark gray)? Thanks
    コメント
もっと見る...