9 件の投稿
lmmarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need lamps to appear the same height - One end table is 4” taller than the other. I want to use matching lamps. Do I cut the legs off the tall end table? Do I stack 4” of books un... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
lmmarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help buying end tables - What height should end tables be when used next to a recliner sofa?
    コメント 1 件
lmmarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
vertical art behind sofa - I have this beautiful original oil that measures 36” x 48” and would like to use it on the wall behind my 84” sofa. What do you suggest I ad... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
lmmarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Watts for good light - How many watts are needed for a dining room light fixture to also be used for playing cards and working puzzles?
    コメント 5 件
lmmarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining Room with no windows - I do not have a picture, yet, just a floor plan. My next dining room is 10’ x 11’10” with 3 walls & no windows. I have a hutch (needed f... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
lmmarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Apartment dining room - Small square dining room with one end open to the rest of the apartment. I have a painted hutch for the far wall, which will give the room h... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
lmmarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Toning down the color of my sofa - Without covering my yellow/wheat colored sofa, what color throw pillows would help neutralize it? I have a pair of chairs with cream, khaki... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
lmmarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
lmmarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント