7 件の投稿
LouAnn Micucciさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wire Hangers for Artwork - Nice job on this! Where can I purchase this system you used for hanging the kids artwork? Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
LouAnn Micucciさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash Tiles? - Could you tell me where you sourced these tiles? They look like Carrara?? I am in Northern California... thank you!!
    コメント 1 件
LouAnn Micucciさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Trim Colors? - Could you please tell me the exterior white and window trim colors? Much appreciated!!
    コメント 1 件
LouAnn Micucciさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedside Wall Sconces - where can I get these? - Love the bedside wall sconces and cannot find anything similar. Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
LouAnn Micucciさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall/Headboard Design - How did create and install that fabric headboard? Looks fabulous! Looks like it's attached to the wall and bed slides in place??
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
LouAnn Micucciさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor Tile? - What is the floor tile used in this room and where was it sourced?
    コメント 4 件
LouAnn Micucciさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor Tiles - What is the material for the floor tiles?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件