20 件の投稿
llailiallさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 6 件
llailiallさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
llailiallさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sources for Duchess of Montebello and Marianne - I’ve had these on my need list for two years but can’t find them for some reason. Anyone know of a good source? Thank you in advance!
    コメント 10 件
llailiallさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tree trim service making a mess - The neighbors are having a tree taken down that is on their propertyline, overhangs into our yard. Yesterday the company asked my husband if... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
llailiallさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any ideas?? Need help! - When I go to pull it, roots follow from other plants Aggressively spreading from neighbors Thank you!!!
    コメント
llailiallさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I really love lady ashe/Dixieland Linda. Others that would do well? - I know aloha would as lady ashe is a sport of it, but the colors are so similar. Any other color roses with the same vigor and scent? Hardy ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
llailiallさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What plants do you like to use to maintain interest ++ - When the roses are finished blooming? https://get.google.com/albumarchive/112914890409620217127/album/AF1QipMPSEZ7sqcbCBCFwAs1HtfmcI_tIbpzMX... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 30 件
llailiallさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Root cuttings vs stem cuttings - Crossposting from antique, didn't realize this board is so active! Anyone heard of taking a cutting of the root with roses? It is listed as ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
llailiallさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Root cuttings? - Cross posting this from the antique rose forum, I'm obviously excited! Anyone heard of doing this with roses? It is listed as a good option ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
llailiallさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Root cuttings - Anyone heard of doing this with roses? It is listed as a good option but I can't believe I've never heard of it. does anyone know if it's a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...