4 件の投稿
lkmathewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help with what to do with 2 fireplaces. - I would like freshen up 2 fireplaces in our home (built 2005). Both have reddish brick with a faux painted oak mantel and surround (it looks... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
lkmathewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help with what to do with 2 fireplaces. - I would like freshen up 2 fireplaces in our home (built 2005). Both have reddish brick with a faux painted oak mantel and surround (it looks... 続きを読む
    コメント
lkmathewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting the kitchen cupboards. - We bought a house with a huge kitchen. It has all custom-made cabinets but they are pine (some knots show--ugh!). I'd love to have them cha... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
lkmathewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does the fireplace have to match the walls? - The FP in our master bedroom looks just like this one. I want to paint it to match the soft white molding in the room. The room is painted... 続きを読む
    コメント