6 件の投稿
lizzysistiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom Vanity - We are installing an 84 inch double sink bathroom vanity. It's a smaller master bathroom, with the vanity taking up almost one whole wall. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
lizzysistiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
laundry room vs kitchen - I have a first floor laundry room (small, but it's own space with room for a countertop, side by side laundry, and a window). I also have a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
lizzysistiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP! I need exterior color ideas for my house - My house has always been yellow. I'm not opposed to yellow, but I'm also open to other ideas. I can't find a yellow that I love. It's a very... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
lizzysistiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New house color ideas - Our house needs to be painted and I need help! It's currently all yellow (unknown color). We're getting new windows (white) and replacing so... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
lizzysistiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room - I would like my dining room to be a shade navy blue. I think the trim would better compliment the navy blue if it was off-white/cream. The p... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
lizzysistiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom baseboard heaters - Help!!! We recently bought a new house and the baseboard hear in our bathroom is directly beside our toilet. Clearly this bathroom layout wa... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件