12 件の投稿
lizziekさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How are the shelves supported? - How are the shelves supported? Are they adjustable?
    コメント 1 件
lizziekさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
lizziekさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Porch Brackets/Braces - What is the source for the brackets? I think they would look great on my new home's porch.
    コメント 4 件
lizziekさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mosaic backsplash - What is the mosaic slate backsplash?
    コメント 4 件
lizziekさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What windows did you use - What is the type of windowsyou used that can swap out the glass and have screens in the summer. I am looking for exactly this type of room.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 11 件
lizziekさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood Flooring - Is this house on a slab? What is the type of wood flooring you used?
    コメント
lizziekさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Trim - What is the brand of exterior trim?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
lizziekさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
lizziekさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lights over island - What are the lights over the island? I light the use of color.
    コメント 1 件
lizziekさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color? - What color is this garage. Is it a prepainted Hardiboard color?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...