6 件の投稿
Lizz Flowersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring? - Hi Arcadia Builders, what type of flooring is this? I absolutely love it and would like to purchase and am in a bit of a rush because my ho... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lizz Flowersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cost? WOW - Hi! Your ability to turn an ugly house into a masterpiece is unbelievable. out of curiosity, do you know how much this house cost and how m... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Lizz Flowersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color is the trim on this house? - I love his home it is beautiful! I have a white house with the same roof, and I need a nice color for the trim! What color is the trim here?
    コメント 2 件
Lizz Flowersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the wall color here? - It is a perfect complementary shade to the furniture!
    コメント 1 件
Lizz Flowersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is this rug from? - I love this look and want to copy it! Thank you!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Lizz Flowersさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件