11 件の投稿
lizeth505さんがディスカッションをはじめました
tampered glass fence - Will tampered glass hold up against Chicagoland snow/freezing temperatures?? I would like to to use it on my porch (lake view). Thank you i... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
lizeth505さんがディスカッションをはじめました
pella front door price - Hi I would like some feed back on Pella pricing and quality looking to replace / update the front door does &6k sounds about right for p... 続きを読む
    コメント
lizeth505さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Odd Desk table - My husband and I recently came across some wood pieces, and decided to be curious and explore our creativity side. Your opinions and comment... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
lizeth505さんがディスカッションをはじめました
After 3 kitchen design(s) - Kitchen is finally done, now add some color any ideas?
    コメント 12 件
lizeth505さんがディスカッションをはじめました
After 3 kitchen design(s) - J&K Cabinetry Greige After 10 years we finally worked some magic in this room & I've never thought I would gain so much counterspace
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 15 件
lizeth505さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Almost to the finish line ....what to add or remove on this kitchen. - We're almost done faucet it's on the works and debating on brushed nickel, chrome or wrought iron handles/pulls. Of course as usual nothing ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
lizeth505さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen in process - What else does the kitchen needs? Any suggestions /opinion????
    コメント 7 件
lizeth505さんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP!!!! Undecided about "Soapstone" behind the stove as backsplash? - I've been told not to use Marble stone material behind the stove as backsplash. My plan B it's Soapstone - Please share your experience abou... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
lizeth505さんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP!!!! Undecided about "Soapstone" behind the stove as backsplash? - I've been told not to use Marble stone material behind the stove as backsplash. My plan B it's Soapstone - Please share your experience ab... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
lizeth505さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...