15 件の投稿
lisapay8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trim or remove tree? - Should just trim or remove this tree?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
lisapay8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trim or remove tree? - Should I cut down this tree or just have it trimmed?
    コメント 4 件
lisapay8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Polar Stone Quartz quality? - I'm looking for Quartz for countertops and saw a beautiful slab at a fabricator showroom that was the brand Polar Stone. Is anyone familiar ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 70 件
lisapay8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with these built-ins - We are remodeling a house we just bought and I'm not sure what to do with this area of built-ins. Should I rip out and build new ones or jus... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
lisapay8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
lisapay8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint bottom white or leave as is - I really dislike how this large band of natural wood trim running along the bottom of the staircase looks n my living room and would like ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
lisapay8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
lisapay8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any favorite liners for unground pool - I need a new liner for my pool. I really like my very old liner and can't seem to find anything like it. Everyone seems to be doing a darker... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
lisapay8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Reframe Icart print? - This is a Louis Icart print signed in pencil and numbered. My husband had it framed 24 years ago and I've never thought it did it justice. A... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
lisapay8さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice for hanging bubble chair - Any advice for the best way to hang this? Bought it for teenagers room.
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...