18 件の投稿
lisamscottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Foyer Design - I have a decent size foyer with herringbone floor, wainscotting, 2 light fixtures and 12' ceilings. I would like some advice for the design ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
lisamscottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirror or Art above piano? - Hello! I'm trying to decide if I should put a mirror or art above the piano in my Living Room. I've attached pictures. In the pictures, you ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
lisamscottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter Bar Stools - Where are the counter stools from?
    コメント 1 件
lisamscottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Height of Foyer Lights - Hello! I have a long foyer that has two lantern lights. The ceiling is 12' tall in the foyer. The front door is an 8' door and then trim. H... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
lisamscottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout color - What color grout was used with this gray tile?
    コメント
lisamscottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout question - What color grout was used with this gray tile?
    コメント
lisamscottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout color - What color grout was used with this gray tile?
    コメント
lisamscottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout color - What color grout was used with this gray tile?
    コメント
lisamscottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout color - What color grout was used with this gray tile?
    コメント
lisamscottさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout color - What grout color is used with this gray tile?
    コメント
もっと見る...