12 件の投稿
Lisa Mattsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom tile name - What’s the name of the floor tile used in the bathroom with the double vanity with mirrored panels? Love that.
    コメント
Lisa Mattsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this for sale? - Price listed as zero in your search results. Is it for sale?
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Mattsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor type and color - Who makes these wood floors and what's the color/wood type?
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Mattsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions clarification - Can you check your dimensions and reconfirm? Seems weird that you are listing the loveseat as longer than the sofa. I'm trying to determine ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Mattsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - Hi, what are the dimensions for each piece? Only one is listed, and I don't believe the loveseat would be 117 wide. W 117" / D 35" / H 33" /... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Mattsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
dimensions for both pieces - What are the dimensions of each piece? 101 wide is not a sufficient measurement to make a purchase decision.
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Mattsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any photos of MSL Viaterra Cameo - Hi, I'm interested in using the MSL Viaterra Cameo in my house, but I can't find any photos of it in a slab/final product anywhere. Can you ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lisa Mattsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which Viaterra countertop is this? - Looks like Cameo, but I need to know. Thanks
    コメント
Lisa Mattsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone know this paint color? - Would love this in my house.
    コメント
Lisa Mattsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
もっと見る...