6 件の投稿
Lisa Kourbehさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for hanging drapery - I want to hang drapery over these doors, however, there is a ton of space between the ceiling and the top of the doors. I want to hang them ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Lisa Kourbehさんがディスカッションをはじめました
converting part of a closet into a work area and hiding my clothes etc - I am now working from home. I have a very large walk-in closet that I am going to transform "part" of it to a small office/work a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Kourbehさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decorating around a "Safe" in a room - I am helping a friend redecorate a room that has a small safe BOLTED to the floor in the one of the corners in the room. It's also just inc... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Lisa Kourbehさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Finished wood - Has the would been varnished or can I stain it a darker color?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Lisa Kourbehさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what kind of polyester - I like the color and size of this sofa, but I can't get a close up of the fabric. It states "polyester", that covers a broad spectrum. Can... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lisa Kourbehさんがディスカッションをはじめました
different prices from your post and when i visit the store site - Your price says 269.00 but when I go to Ballard design it says 399.00
    コメント 2 件