10 件の投稿
Lisa Hershockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color should I paint the kitchen chairs - Doing a major kitchen reno, we don’t have room for an island so we has a table made of old barn wood. These pics are of the table, the LVP, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Lisa Hershockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP soapstone backsplash is not the right size for the window above - My contractor was not here when they did the template for the counters. He was supposed to be. When they installed the soapstone countertop ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Lisa Hershockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Raising the ceiling - Does any contractor out there have a sense of what it would cost to raise the ceiling in an 18x 15 bedroom. Nothing above it but attic space... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Hershockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I get this without a top? Price? - Can I get this without a top? Price? Thank you, Lisa Hershock
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Hershockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Master Bath Renovation - I have a 9 x 10 bathroom in a wooden salt box home. Any ideas on tile type? I love honed Carrera marble but fear the staining etc. I can't... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Lisa Hershockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice. I have parsons chair slipcovers in a pastel cotton print. - Need advice. I have parsons chair slipcovers in a pastel cotton print. If I soaked them in bleach and water would they turn white???
    コメント 5 件
Lisa Hershockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Hershockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bath vanity - Could this be converted to a bathroom vanity?
    コメント
Lisa Hershockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Hershockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Majestic wallpaper 20" double roll - How much would I need for 1 wall that is 8' by 20'? Thank you, Lisahershock@comcast.net
    コメント 1 件