25 件の投稿
luluさんがディスカッションをはじめました
beautiful!!! ! - This room is so pretty.
    コメント 2 件
luluさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grover, beautiful rug - Can you share where you found it?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
luluさんがディスカッションをはじめました
24 lbs? - Can this light fixture replace a current ceiling fixture without having to add some support or brace because of the weight? My current fixt... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
luluさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help with new curtains in dining room - I hate my all brown dining room. Brown floors, wallpaper, furniture. The house already had the wallpaper, and although I love wallpaper, n... 続きを読む
    コメント 54 件
luluさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chairs - Where would one get the garden chairs from?
    コメント
luluさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much to order. - Can you help me figure how much to order? 1st wall is 13ft wide by 8ft high. 2nd wall is 13.9 ft wide by 8ft high. There are no doors or ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
luluさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sofa and chair - Hi, I'd also like to know where to source the sofa and chair, and fabric used. Tia
    コメント
luluさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
luluさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor mats - Is this comfortable to sleep on? Could you compare it to a bed? Just asking because I don't know.
    コメント 3 件
luluさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I get a swatch of the fabric? - Yellow chairs. Can I get a swatch of the fabric?
    コメント
もっと見る...