12 件の投稿
Lindsay Emingerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the furniture from? - Where is the furniture from? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Lindsay Emingerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Modified inset - I am really interested in this cabinet design - are these framed/full overlay or unframed/Euro-style cabinets? Do you just add the top/botto... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lindsay Emingerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet style - I love a lot of the cabinetry you use. Is this a Euro/frameless style? Modified by adding top rail and side stiles where needed?
    コメント 1 件
Lindsay Emingerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
i love this sink/vanity! - Can you tell me where it is from?
    コメント 1 件
Lindsay Emingerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love these chairs! - Where are they from?
    コメント 4 件
Lindsay Emingerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi Emily! Do you remember what hardwood flooring was used here? I love - Hi Emily! Do you remember what flooring was used here? Thanks!!!!
    コメント 1 件
Lindsay Emingerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Lindsay Emingerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Lindsay Emingerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the storage cubby from? - Where is the storage cubby from?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Lindsay Emingerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lighting above table? - Where did you get the lighting above the table? Love it!
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...