21 件の投稿
Linda Lewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
When will this bench be in stock again? - Very interested in purchasing but when I attempted to order, it said our of stock.
    コメント 1 件
Linda Lewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
are these stools genuine leather? - I see this stool all over the internet by different companies, they claim the fabric is leatherette. Just curious if these are genuine leath... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Linda Lewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I purchase this chair - I need two of these chairs. Exact fabric
    コメント
Linda Lewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace screen - Does this come in nickel or silver?
    コメント
Linda Lewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room - Is this rug a shag? How thick is it and where was it manufactured? Also, is this one advertised Black and Ivory, the description says grey a... 続きを読む
    コメント
Linda Lewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room - Tell me please, are the dimensions accurate? This is Ivory and black?
    コメント
Linda Lewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room - I'm interested in the Greek key rug in Ivory and black. I would need an 8'x10' size. Would it be possible to have an estimate?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Linda Lewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room - Does this rug shed and are the measurements accurate? I ask because I have had experience with handmade rugs being off on dimensions. Also, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Linda Lewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room - Where is this rug manufactured and is it handmade?
    コメント 4 件
Linda Lewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room - This rug says 8'x10'. I have had handmade rugs and sometimes the dimensions are not accurate. Is this a true 8' x 10'? The size I need is ex... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...