10 件の投稿
Linda Jonesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom furniture - When I purchased this bedroom nightstand I didn’t buy the coordinating vanity which is now out of production. I’m looking for suggestions f... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Linda Jonesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Linda Jonesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Deck - We have a red brick house and are ready to replace our deck. Wood deck or stone terrace? If wood--Trex? Ipe? Garden variety treated wood? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Linda Jonesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Linda Jonesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Linda Jonesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Linda Jonesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Linda Jonesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Will a pendant light over our table interfere with our new sconces? - We have just had these sconces installed in our kitchen. In the past we have had a pendant fixture over the table. Now we are in a quandar... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Linda Jonesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Linda Jonesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bifold doors or sliding doors on the patio? - We have 20 feet of windows on our terrace overlooking the ocean and a narrow deck 6 feet wide. Should we use 5 sliding doors that kaleidosco... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件