38 件の投稿
lindac92さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cherry tomatoes? - I planted one plant in a big pot......and they are putting out tomatoes like mad. Beside just eating them or halving for salads, what can i ... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
lindac92さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hot cocoa mix recipe? - For a few years I would mix up that stuff made with the Nestle's Quick, powdered milk, powdered creamer, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar, a... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
lindac92さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Soo I had this bone from a standing rib roast.. - somehow it was in the save freezer during the derecho and escaped being tossed with other random stuff. So I popped it into the oven and bro... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
lindac92さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabbage? CABBAGES!!? - I was given 2 HUGE cabbages from a friend's garden. One green and one red....huge I tell you!! Probably 7 or 8 pounds total. now I know sla... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
lindac92さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can we talk sour dough starter? - Can't say I am an expert by any means.....but I have been maintaining a starter for about 3 1/2 months. Since the stay at home order....and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
lindac92さんがディスカッションをはじめました
White whole wheat flour? - I have daily been baking bread and giving it to people that I think may need a smile and a warm loaf of fresh bread. But flour has been hard... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
lindac92さんがディスカッションをはじめました
None of the links to the home forums work! - Why don't the links to the subjects on the home forums work?
    コメント 9 件
lindac92さんがディスカッションをはじめました
left over halibut. - I know sounds like an oxymoron....but I had guests for dinner last night who brought for me to cook about 5 or 6 pounds of Alaskan frozen ha... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
lindac92さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Could I? canners and jam makers.... - I was given about 6 pounds of concord grapes yesterday....I want to make jelly but the thoughts of dripping all that through cloth is daunti... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
lindac92さんがディスカッションをはじめました
have you made cortido? - I have a jar working on the counter....never made it before and there are soooo many different recipes out there. I added a small splash of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...