15 件の投稿
life4realさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help! Grout color effect - The tiling people are coming back on Monday to grout. I did buy ivory grout, but now I’m really questioning that. The tile has been set a... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
life4realさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hanging painting on sloped wall - I have a painting that is 62 inches square. My wall goes from 8 to 12 feet. To confuse me even more, it will go on a wall that goes into ... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
life4realさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My Kitchen Rehab! - Some of you helped me decide on my counter selection. I appreciated it so much! Thought I'd add some photos of the almost finished result.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 6 件    コメント 12 件
life4realさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful kitchen! - So happy to see the brass!
    コメント 2 件
life4realさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen remodel - I am having my kitchen cabinets built up and painted white dove tomorrow. I started out convinced I wanted Quartz, but after seeing all the... 続きを読む
    コメント 43 件
life4realさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lacquer vs water based enamel - I have having my kitchen cabinets spray painted. The guy who came to give me an estimate said the enamel can be touched up more easily, but... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
life4realさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardwood transition to carpet----You have got to be kidding me!!! - Please see the edging my installers used to transition the hardwood to the carpeted bedrooms. Isn't this from the 70's? Yikes! What do I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
life4realさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My new master bath - I am remodeling my master bath. I have porcelain marble like tile for most of the entire bathroom including a marble counter for the large ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
life4realさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
もっと見る...