5 件の投稿
lidiarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What size are the windows behind the stove top? - What is the width of each of the three windows ?
    コメント
lidiarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any issues with the window behind the stove top ? - I LOVE this kitchen. I want to put windows behind my stove top too. Any issues or concerns I should be concerned with ? Has keeping the w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 4 件
lidiarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pros and Cons of window behind stove top ? - People tell me I'm crazy for considering it but I LOVE the look. Any advice ? Our counter is 30 inches deep with 7 inches between stove an... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
lidiarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the Pro's and Con's of a Window Behind Stove Top? - I LOVE the window behind the stove top and want to do the same thing in my kitchen. Everyone tells me I'm crazy. Any Pros and Cons to it ?... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
lidiarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Have you had any problems with the window behind the stove ? - I love the window behind the stove idea and want to do the same thing in my kitchen. People all have the same question....How do you keep t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件