7 件の投稿
Liana Bugslag Greenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 8 件
Liana Bugslag Greenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint recommendation - Looking for paint recommendation for kitchen. white cabinets.
    コメント 2 件
Liana Bugslag Greenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint recommendation - looking to paint the board and batten and walls. will leave baseboards, colonnade and door casings wood
    コメント 3 件
Liana Bugslag Greenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting board and batten - looking to break down some of the wood in our home . Would it look weird to paint the wood panels the same color as the wall and leave ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Liana Bugslag Greenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for ideas for our wood trim and design for living/dining room. - I’m drawn to whites and our house is heavy on the wood trim. I’m not opposed to keeping the wood trim, but looking for recommendations on h... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Liana Bugslag Greenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen updates suggestions? - Hi there-- My SO and I just bought our first home, and we are not in love with the esthetics of the current kitchen since the current counte... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Liana Bugslag Greenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
To paint or not to paint. Craftsman Woodwork! - My SO and I just bought our first home, a 1917 craftsman. I love it, but the woodwork in the house makes it VERY dark inside since the hous... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 30 件