31 件の投稿
Linda Staceyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help......metal mixing problems - We bought a home with oil rubbed bronze. I brought in all of my brass. Then the builder came to finish installing the kitchen hardware and... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Linda Staceyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dilemma with picking Solar Shades...I think I'm the only one - Hello, I'm having the hardest time picking solar shades. I have very large sliders (3 walls) and very high windows. My estimate from a bli... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Linda Staceyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Way Too Much Money!!!!!! - Guys......$1800.00 to install christmas lights on my house. Serious??? So I've decided to just make my porch super cool that I believe cou... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Linda Staceyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
DO THESE COLORS GO TOGETHER - Hello. I purchased a credenza online and when it arrived the finish was very yellow. My floor is a warm brown with a grayish finish. My wall... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 50 件
Linda Staceyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furniture placement dilemma - Hi guys i have this landing in my home. I purchased the home for this landing so I could put my grand piano somewhere. Hard to find room fo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Linda Staceyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help arranging couch pillows - Hi Guys, I'm helping my sister with her home. I'm not a huge fan of a couch with matching love seat but that is what she has. How do I ar... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Linda Staceyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help....my living room too perfect - Ha ha....my subject making me laugh. When I moved to a new house, I decided to do all neutrals in my living room but my heart is really a ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 65 件
Linda Staceyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with Changing to farm style - Hi guys. I have this little condo which has dark traditional cabinets and gold countertops. I can't afford to change or even pint abinets bu... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Linda Staceyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
SHINY OR DULL????? :-O - I have a shiny granite kitchen countertop. I'm using the small hex white for backsplash in kitchen. Do I use dull or shiny. Trying to keep a... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Linda Staceyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
NEED DESIGNER OPINION...EVERYONE QUESTIONING MY GROUT COLOR? - Hi, So I'm doing the old-fashioned 1 " white hexagon tiles. I'm doing it on my kitchen backsplash which tile installers do not like to ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
もっと見る...