9 件の投稿
lgolerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can someone tell me who makes the bar stools shown here? - http://dujour.com/gallery/tour-dujour-residences-at-prince-street-duplex-nolita/#slide-8
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
lgolerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How long? - How long will it be to take delivery on either the walnut or amber version of this?
    コメント 1 件
lgolerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unit Dimensions - I'd like to know the dimensions of this unit, understanding full well that you customize to a broad range of specifications.
    コメント 1 件
lgolerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Storage Unit - Looking for a piece of furniture to hold glasses, plates and other kitchen items that is sturdy, free standing and can fit in a space that i... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
lgolerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Display + Utility - I'm working with a wall in our hallway that is 14' long x 9' high and spend approximately 12" in depth, with the understanding that the corr... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
lgolerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rod/drape for baby room - I need to hang a curtain to block the light that comes through our blinds. I want to make sure the curtain is behind the AC/heat unit. Spa... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
lgolerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Amelie - I have the same sofa but looking to change the fabric. Is the one pictured here with a wool cover or micro suede?
    コメント
lgolerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Idea for night stand - Right now I only have the round table to the right and really need something that has a drawer. It has to be modern. To the left of the be... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
lgolerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for dining chairs and center rug - I live alone in a modern loft in NYC. Looking for six dining room chairs that go with my metal Kartell table. Also, looking for an area ru... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件