10 件の投稿
Laura Browning Zone 6, Obetz, OHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi guys! Haven't been on in a while... Been busy... Added some pics of my garden so far! Happy Gardening everyone!
    コメント
Laura Browning Zone 6, Obetz, OHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Received an envelope today with no note or return address with seeds and I live plant. Don't know who they are from or what either of them ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Laura Browning Zone 6, Obetz, OHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone have Stevia that you use as a sweetener to trade?
    コメント
Laura Browning Zone 6, Obetz, OHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lizzie - Was very happy with my trade with Lizzie! She was extremely generous and the seeds were packaged very nicely. Would trade with her again i... 続きを読む
    コメント
Laura Browning Zone 6, Obetz, OHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hey guys check out thr Cheerios link below for free seeds
    コメント
Laura Browning Zone 6, Obetz, OHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
http://www.cheerios.com/bringbackthebees/form
    コメント
Laura Browning Zone 6, Obetz, OHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kaylee
    コメント
Laura Browning Zone 6, Obetz, OHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Guys I did find this from last year.. I could use it to make trades if anyone is interested. Pennington Midwest Garden, wildflower seed mi... 続きを読む
    コメント
Laura Browning Zone 6, Obetz, OHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
FREE BAKER CREEK SEED GIVEAWAY FROM NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL. MUST SUBSCRIBE TO NEW CHANNEL WATCH VIDEO! https://youtu.be/AEzpHn4oPb8
    コメント
Laura Browning Zone 6, Obetz, OHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wanted to join - Wanted to join the seed exchange! I'm a newbie! What do I need to do? Thanks, Laura
    コメント 13 件