7 件の投稿
Leticia Scheinkmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help planning my long narrow garden - Hi All, I'm trying to plan my long narrow garden for a long time but it seems to be tricky for me. From the House entrance you imidiately s... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Leticia Scheinkmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Someone has experience with Quartz countertop of Kstone? - Someone has experience with Quartz countertop of Kstone, I have used caesarstone for a long time and it is very durable. In my new project I... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Leticia Scheinkmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Knobs manufacturer - I loved the knobs, can you tell me who is the manufacturer?
    コメント
Leticia Scheinkmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help planning my new traditional Kitchen a contemporary feel - Hi All, I have been amazed by this white kitchen photo I found here in Houzz and I used as my inspiration room for planning my kitchen. I l... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Leticia Scheinkmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Leticia Scheinkmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with the floor planning distribution - Dear Designers, I'm about to start building my dream house but before doing so I'm not sure about the sketch my designer prepared. As you c... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Leticia Scheinkmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help on choosing, U or L one floor or a 2 floors floorplan. - Dear Designers, I'm ready to buy a 23.5m by 23m land where the building limit is 4m in each side. This leave me a 15.x15m maximum floor spa... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件