コメント 29 件
Lesley Vauxさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: reviews
    コメント 2 件
Lesley Vauxさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: Where would you like to hang your hat (and shirts, pants, etc)?
    コメント 27 件    投票 416 票
Lesley Vauxさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: POLL: Which of these light fixtures fit your style?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 91 件    投票 938 票
Lesley Vauxさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: When there is a price tag on a product in a photo, who places it there...
    コメント 12 件
Lesley Vauxさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: This is the first time I've been on here. We have a very small home (1...
    コメント 41 件
Lesley Vauxさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: HELP! All I have is this grey sofa, white tile floors with light grey...
    コメント 20 件
Lesley Vauxさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: I need some help with the layout of the kitchen in the house I just pu...
    コメント 15 件
Lesley Vauxさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: My narrow living room has a 20 foot ceiling. Any ideas on how to hang ...
    コメント 5 件
Lesley Vauxさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: I want to renovate my condo bathroom (the only one) I have room for a ...
    コメント 12 件
もっと見る...