7 件の投稿
Lesley Wolffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Show me your dark wood floors! - We are replacing our darkwood floors I think it is the finish but you can see foot prints clean foot prints all over them even hours after c... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
Lesley Wolffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dark wood floors-ideas - Hello, we have darkwood floors that we are going to replace. I clean them ALL the time yet within hours you can see footprints ALL over. Tho... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Lesley Wolffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help-water getting inside? Have french drain? - We have water coming up through our crawlspace floor barrier from the outside. We have a french drain, shouldnt that be catching this? Our e... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Lesley Wolffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood floors -help! Is it the finish? - We installed engineered dark wood floors a year ago. While I expected to see hair and dust more I did not expect to see HUNDREDS of footprin... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Lesley Wolffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Arched walkway and covered patio - What is a general cost per sq ft for arched covered walkways like this and patio?
    コメント
Lesley Wolffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Archways - Looking to build a house with covered patios and walkways with similar open archways. We are getting a quote from one builder of 250 per sq ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lesley Wolffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Covered archway - What is the general cost per soft for patios/walkways with open archways similar to what you have here?
    コメント