5 件の投稿
leramos1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I get pillow cover only? - Feather allergies in home so would prefer not to get feather/down insert.
    コメント 1 件
leramos1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How has the ipe held up in the austin sun? - I'm thinking about adding ipe siding to a modern entry and would like to know what kind of maintenance is required to keep the new dark ipe ... 続きを読む
    コメント
leramos1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of wood is the siding? Ipe? - How has the siding held up in the sun? What type of maintenance is required? Does it require sanding or powerwashing? If this is Ipe does ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
leramos1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of wood siding is used on accent walls & under the fascia ? - Is it Ipe? and what kind of maintenance is required to keep its original color
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
leramos1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I like the darker color of new ipe siding, how do you maintain it? - I live in Austin Tx and am concerned about the sun damage to the ipe siding
    コメント 11 件