7 件の投稿
Helen Zさんがディスカッションをはじめました
this is exactly what I was looking for - please, email me when you have it back in stock
    コメント 1 件
Helen Zさんがディスカッションをはじめました
custom size - Hi, I really like the door, just wondering if it is possible to place a custom order?
    コメント 1 件
Helen Zさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need more pics - Hi, I'ts an expensive one and I would like to get more pics of it with lights on and off, preferably in foyer or dining area, if it's possi... 続きを読む
    コメント
Helen Zさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Helen Zさんがディスカッションをはじめました
is it 120V? - I live in California and need this chandelier in 120 V, plz let me know if it is so. Thank you
    コメント 1 件
Helen Zさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need more info - Hi! I would love to order the wall planter as it is exactly what I was looking for. Would you be able to email me a list of plants that you ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Helen Zさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント